One of the most successful J105s ever – and it is a coveted tiller boat. Starting as Chili Pepper in CA it has been in the Great Lakes for the last 10+ years. Among other accolades, she is a 5-time winner of the Chicago Mackinac J105 class. She has a beautifully faired bottom with VC Offshore polished to 800 grit. Running rigging is all fresh. Teak and holly sole replaced 2 years ago. New backstay adjuster 2 years ago. She is in top racing condition. Sail inventory is very fresh.
– Tillerpilot 2000
– Upgraded Balmar alternator/charging system
– Both 12v batteries new this year
– Carbon fiber masthead wind
– Cell signal booster installed at masthead
– B&G Hydra 2000 instruments with WIFI repeater
Tons of photos and more info available on request.