Following the release of the latest RYA Guidance on sailing and racing published under the UK Government Return to Team Sports Framework, the Royal Southern YC has expanded the crew eligibility criteria for the August Charity Cup to include racing with a full crew.
- IRC Rated boats are invited to enter with a full IRC crew number
- IRC Doublehanded crews
- VPRS Handicap boats are invited to enter with a full crew number
- J/70s are invited to enter with a full crew under class rules
- XODs are invited to enter with a full crew under class rules
- Entries are also invited from sportsboat or dayboat classes where 4 or more boats wish to take part in this event.
All owners and crew will be required to comply with regulations and guidance on Covid 19 from the Government, Harbourmasters and the RYA. All competitors are requested to read the latest RYA guidance document and to follow all of the recommendations.
Title inspiration thanks to Yella Beezy, Quavo, & Gucci Mane