Wessex Resins is delighted to announce it has improved and updated the WEST SYSTEM® 105-K Glass Fibre Boat Repair Kit.
This one-stop-shop for small repair jobs is ideal for amateur DIYers as well as the professional boat builders and is in line with the company’s overall ethos of using more sustainable raw materials in packaging and, where possible, in the manufactured product.
The kit comprises everything needed to fix minor cracks, holes and punctures as well as refit and replace hardware on a boat.
The WEST SYSTEM 105-K Glass Fibre Boat Repair Kit contains:
- 250gWEST SYSTEM 105 Epoxy Resin
- 50gWEST SYSTEM 205 Fast Hardener
- 402 Milled Glass Fibre Blend
- 409 Microsphere Blend
- 3 x mixing cups
- 1 x reusable mixing stick
- 2 pairs of nitrile gloves
- 2 x glue brushes
- 2 x syringes
- 1m x 125mm 450g/m² biaxial glass tape
- 1m x 75mm 175g/m² plain weave glass tape
- 1m x 100mm peel ply
To find out where to purchase the new WEST SYSTEM 105-K Glass Fibre Boat Repair Kit visit https://wessexresins.co.uk/where-to-buy/