Mike Sanderson gets back in action in Miami, and here he finally shares just how close they were to sinking after the Auckland start, how to handle crew and sponsor disappointment, his thoughts on the next VOR, and much more. Always a great interview with this long time Anarchist.
Standings Day 5 – 13:00 UTC – 25th May 2012
- Camper with Emirates Team New Zealand (Chris Nicholson), 2,058.3 miles to finish
- Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing (Ian Walker), +11.3 miles
- Puma Ocean Racing (Ken Read), +18.8 miles
- Team Telefónica (Iker Martínez), +26.2 miles
- Groupama sailing team (Franck Cammas), +39.5 miles
- Team Sanya (Mike Sanderson), +77.1 miles
Latest VOR vid here.