Quantum Sails has some job openings, check ’em out.
Service Contractors,.Locations: Detroit and Chicago
Quantum Sail Design Group is seeking experienced Contract Service Technicians for their Chicago and Detroit lofts. Compensation would include an hourly contract rate plus an additional percent paid for all materials billed. These individuals would be trained in the use of QSDG’s Service database. Please send resumes to [email protected]
Quantum Sail Design Group Sales Representative or Manufacturing Representative. Location: Seattle
- Develops, establishes, and maintains professional relationships with customers and potential customers, developing a clear and complete understanding of their individual sailing issues and needs.
- Calls on and schedules face-to-face contact with customers and potential customers.
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve personal and company goals.
- Prepares and makes compelling presentations to customers and potential customers to introduce new and existing products and services.
- Plans, organizes, and implements innovative sales strategies.
- Addresses customer concerns, demonstrates good listening skills, and consistently moves the customer toward commitment.
- Has sales and sailing experience. Sailmaking and/or service experience is a plus.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent customer relation and time management skills. Should also possess strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
Administrative Assistant – Part time (20 hours per week). Location: San Francisco
Quantum Sail Design Group is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for their San Francisco loft. This position is part-time and available immediately. Sailing experience and sailing terminology preferred. Basic accounting knowledge needed. Duties will include maintaining QSDG’s service database, invoicing using Peachtree software, greeting customers and general office duties such as answering phones, filing, etc.