A Sorry State
In a great thread in the forum about drunken/drugged up/hung over racing, Anarchist “glexpress” shares some of the wisdom he acquired in his college sailing days. Got a story? Tell it here.
- 15-passenger vans top out at about 113.
- You can drink while lying down if you have a pouring cap.
- Pissing on an angry instigator can usually diffuse a fight.
- Many colleges and sororities enforce the no men rule.
- No matter how many times you try you just can’t walk through the drive though.
- Wheel chairs can go dangerously fast down hills.
- You can smell exactly what (or who) your buddy was eating if he leans closely enough to you when talking.
- If someone has to crap badly enough they’ll go… anywhere.
- You can’t drive a moped up steps.
- Your best shot at beating those out of district kids is to totally get them hammered. If they have a coach have one of your more pretty ladies run interference