Get a Job
Quantum has some job opportunities. Check it out.
Quantum Sail Design Group is seeking a Sales Representative to join our valued team in our Chicago Loft.
The ideal candidate:
- Develops, establishes, and maintains professional relationships with customers and potential customers, developing a clear and complete understanding of their individual sailing issues and needs.
- Calls on and schedules face-to-face contact with customers and potential customers.
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve personal and company goals.
- Prepares and makes compelling presentations to customers and potential customers to introduce new and existing products and services.
- Plans, organizes, and implements innovative sales strategies.
- Addresses customer concerns, demonstrates good listening skills, and consistently moves the customer toward commitment.
- Has extensive sales and sailing experience. Sailmaking and/or service experience is a plus.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent customer relation and time management skills. Should also possess strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Some travel required.
Independent Service Contractors for Quantum Sail Design Group
Quantum Sail Design Group is seeking skilled service technicians to provide sail repair services in several of their lofts (Annapolis, MD; Seabrook, TX; Detroit, MI; and Chicago, IL . The ideal candidate will work independently and have strong organizational skills. QSDG is looking to develop long-term relationships and assist the candidates in developing the position through marketing and support services. Expectation will be that these individuals will complete all service work for the lofts. Compensation will be based on revenue generated.
Interested candidates should send CV or resume to [email protected]..