Posts Tagged ‘swag’
No joke, folks – we’re giving away more than $5000 in gear and prizes to all you brave folks coming over to the ninth-annual Winter Anarchy party tonight at the Bottom Lounge in Chicago! This is no crappy swag, either, and your $30.00 ticket ($25.00 with invitation available at Strictly Sail) includes one chance to win any one of the dozens of awesome items we’re giving away. Your ticket also buys you ALL YOU CAN DRINK MOUNT GAY BLACK N’ STORMIES (From 9 pm to 10 pm ONLY) and awesome Anchor Lager from San Francisco until three big kegs run out (usually somewhere after 11:00).
ALL PROCEEDS go to a cause we can all relate to as outdoor athletes – the Skin Cancer Foundation. If you can’t attend but want to help, buy some of the Winter Anarchy 2016 limited edition men and ladies tees from our online store. Pics of past events are here.
Free beer, free rum, incredible giveaways, and tons of great girls and guys from all over the world to hang with. You can even meet the infamous Mr. Clean, and if that’s not enough, here’s the list of swag we’re raffling off at 10:45 PM. You must be present to win, and you can buy more raffle tickets to help your chances when you get to the party (if we have any left).
- 6″x20″ Signed Matt Knighton Volvo Ocean Race Print
- AUTHENTIC Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing Musto MPX Jacket
- Rossi Milev custom carbon fiber wallet/money clip
- $500 Sea Hawk Paints Gift Certificate
- $250 Sea Hawk Paints Gift Certificate
- Helly Hansen HP Lake Jacket
- Helly Hansen Crew Midlayer Jacket
- Helly Hansen Prize Pack Including: HP 1/2 Zip Pullover, VTR L/S Tee & Beanie
- Choice of Verve Cup Registration, CMRC at CYC Match Racing Membership OR Registration to Session 1 Youth Sailing School at Chicago Yacht Club
- Two Crew School Registrations & Chicago Corinthian Yacht Club Prize Packs
- Sailing Anarchy Prize Packs
- Mount Gay Rum Full Zip Hoodie & Rum Barrel
- … AND MORE!
January 15th, 2016 by admin
Some folks use their SA Soft Core Shell jackets to protect them from wind and spray, but did you know they were the perfect sun shelter for the hardworking media professional? Here’s photog Brian Carlin caught editing photos under his SA colors on practice day at the Chicago Match Cup.
August 6th, 2013 by admin