Instructions for newbies to get the sailing interviews onto your ipod….
- Right click the link to the file on the SA site.
- Click save file as or save link location as……
- Name it and save where you like on your system. Some of the files can be rather large so this may take a while, the ed should work on cutting it down…..
- Now you can listen on whatever media you like………………..
- Open itunes.com
- Go on library than click file on upper left side of itunes and then in the drop down click add to library
- Once the mp3 is in your library, you can right click it and add it to a playlist that goes to your ipod.
- What i did in itunes, is create a playlist called “sailing Podcasts”.
- Hook up your ipod. When the icon in Itunes shows up, right click, click options, and make sure that Sailing Podcasts” is checked for updating….this will send whatever sailing podcasts you have in that playlist…..
- Just listen to it streaming to you computer
- Follow steps 1 – 4 above and listen with whatever media player you have. Now you have the file on you system and do not have to go online to listen